Are you dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families, ensuring the well-being of young individuals and promoting equal opportunities within a dynamic and supportive team environment.
Our Client in Brent is looking for someone to deliver outstanding social work services to empower children and young people, fostering their potential for positive outcomes. Prioritise the voices and perspectives of young individuals in all case planning processes. Establish authentic partnerships with parents or carers and collaborate with various agencies to ensure effective and coordinated child-care services.
- Provide high-quality social work services in compliance with statutory requirements and departmental policies.
- Conduct thorough child and family assessments, preparing reports for court hearings as necessary.
- Maintain your caseload, developing and adjusting effective case plans, and regularly monitoring progress.
- Keep accurate records using appropriate information technology and produce quality reports for professional and legal forums.
- Make professional decisions aligned with departmental policies, contribute to the priorities framework, and participate in supervision and team activities.
- Respond to inquiries from the public and agencies courteously and liaise effectively with external partners.
- Implement the council's Equal Opportunities Policy and safeguard the well-being of children and vulnerable adults.
- Provide preventative and support services for children to remain with their families when possible.
- Plan and prepare children for permanent placements, including adoption and long-term fostering.
- Undertake relevant training, and for fostering and adoption social workers, assess, supervise, and support foster carers, as well as contribute to recruitment campaigns.
Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call 01727 228846 and speak to our team.