Our client in Havering is currently seeking experienced Social Workers to join our Long-Term Teams. These teams will primarily handle complex casework involving children in need. The roles involve working with children and families experiencing domestic abuse, children requiring child protection services, and other vulnerable young individuals in need of statutory support.
We are in the process of reorganizing our teams to focus on children and young people who cannot reside at home, with a strong emphasis on guiding them towards permanence and a successful transition out of care. If you possess experience in family intervention and support, these roles provide an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact.
To provide additional support for our Social Workers, we have two permanent Consultant Social Workers who collaborate closely with all our ASYE's (Assessed and Supported Year in Employment) and Social Workers within the service. They offer added support, reflective spaces, and hands-on assistance when needed. In addition, our team includes systemic practitioners who provide consultations and support to all our staff, further enhancing our commitment to comprehensive support for our team members.
- Ability to use Microsoft office systems for multiple tasks including reporting and spreadsheet creation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Ability to organise own workload to meet targets & deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Previous experience in similar role is preferable
Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call 01727 228846 and speak to our team.